US: National Beverage switches to Nasdaq
National Beverage Corp. is to move its common stock from the American Stock Exchange to Nasdaq's Global Select Market.
The company said that as of next Tuesday (12 June) it will be switching to Nasdaq and trading under the new ticker symbol 'FIZZ'.
Nasdaq's senior vice president of new listings William O'Brien said: "Nasdaq is delighted that a long-term industry leader like National Beverage has decided to join our family of innovative companies. Nasdaq is pleased to be able to support National Beverage by providing added visibility and superior trading for the company."
National Beverage is the ninth Amex-listed company to move its listing to Nasdaq this year and 39th Amex-listed business to have switched to Nasdaq during the last 18 months.
National Beverage's products include energy drinks, vitamin-enhanced soft drinks, bottled waters, fortified juices and juice products, with brands including Shasta, Faygo and Ritz.
The growth of still soft drinks, such as juices and functional waters, presents manufacturers with a problem, as they are more susceptible to spoilage than traditional carbonated drinks. However, thei...
Although a small sector in volume terms, the energy drinks category punches above its weight in the global soft drinks market in value, and has outpaced market growth for many years. While the rate of...
Redux Beverages has announced an addition to its line of energy drinks based on the fictional drink from the cult film Idiocracy....
Hansen Natural Corporation has a sharp increase in sales and profits for both its third quarter and first nine-month period, as sales leapt by over a third....
Boo Koo Holdings has posted a significant drop in net sales for its third quarter due to a lack of fluidity in its distribution changeover....
Barr Soft Drinks has signed an exclusive five-year partnership agreement with the North American energy drinks brand Rockstar to sell its double-sized energy drink brands across the UK....
Jetset Beverage has signed a deal with Southern Wine & Spirits of America to distribute its energy drinks and cocktail mixers across the US market....
Who's Your Daddy has revised its results for the second quarter....
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Corby's FY suffers from US focus
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review