US: National Beverage reports buoyant Q3
National Beverage Corp. has posted rising third-quarter profits thanks to growing sales of its energy drink, water and juice brands.
The US soft drinks group saw net income leap 32% to US$3m during the three months to 27 January. Revenues rose 7% to US$117.1m.
Chairman and CEO Nick Caporella said the company had achieved record results in what is usually its weakest period.
He said: ""Rip It energy fuel, LaCroix waters and Everfresh juices all posted volume gains that more than offset challenges within the typical carbonated soft drink segment."
The Coca-Cola Co. has lined up an addition to its Odwalla juice brand in the US....
The Planet Smoothie chain and Pepsi subsidiary South Beach Beverage are set to collaborate on a line of energy smoothies in the US....
National Beverage Corp. has reported that rises in raw material costs and discontinued lines affected Q1 results....
The American Beverage Association has declared that it spent almost US$200,000 lobbying the federal government in the US in the first half of this year....
Thai Beverage has posted a drop in Q2 net profit due to recent marketing expenses, but has secured a bank loan to cover costs for the year....
Boo Koo Beverages has merged with Captech Financial Group and also reported recent shifts in management....
The drinks industry has come under attack in the US for supposedly using energy drinks to mask the effect of alcohol....
Thai Beverage is reportedly in the hunt for an energy drink company in Thailand....
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research