US: National Beverage confirms dividend
National Beverage Corp has confirmed that payment of a stock dividend of 20%, or the issue of an additional new share for each five shares held, was completed on Friday, 22 June.
The dividend was declared on 25 May, 2007 for shareholders of record at the close of business on 4 June, 2007.
Additionally, on 15 June, National Beverage's board of directors announced a special cash dividend of US$0.80 per share payable on or before 17 August, 2007 to shareholders of record on July 20, 2007.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future