US: National Beverage confirms dividend
National Beverage Corp has confirmed that payment of a stock dividend of 20%, or the issue of an additional new share for each five shares held, was completed on Friday, 22 June.
The dividend was declared on 25 May, 2007 for shareholders of record at the close of business on 4 June, 2007.
Additionally, on 15 June, National Beverage's board of directors announced a special cash dividend of US$0.80 per share payable on or before 17 August, 2007 to shareholders of record on July 20, 2007.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research