US: National Beverage appoints to board
US soft drink company National Beverage Corp. has elected Stanley Sheridan to its board of directors.
Sheridan has previous business and beverage experience, including management positions at BASF, Kraft Foods and Arvin Industries, the company said yesterday (16 October).
He currently serves on the board of The Albrecht Companies, a health benefits firm in Michigan, and has also served on boards of various companies and charitable organisations.
"Stan is a true beverage guy - from recycling Eco-transformation to demographic brand evolution - his financial expertise and sound business judgment will complement our board," said Nick Caporella, chairman and CEO.
National Beverage brands include Shasta, Faygo, Everfresh, LaCroix and Rip It energy products.
The company last month posted a healthy lift in sales and profits for its first quarter. Net profits for the three months to the end of July came in at US$9.8m compared to $7.8m in the corresponding period a year earlier.
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report