US: Napa Valley Vintners switches president
Napa Valley Vintners
Napa Valley Vintners has confirmed a change of president.
The trade body for the California wine region said yesterday (16 February) that Bruce Cakebread, president and chief operating officer of Cakebread Cellars, has been elected to the role. Cakebread replaces Paula Kornell of Oakviller Ranch Winery as president.
“Now more than ever, the strength of our association is vital to our members' success as we navigate this current, uncertain wine market,” said Cakebread.
“Whether it's providing marketing opportunities for wineries to promote their wines or offering them workshops on a variety of subjects, Napa Valley will continue to be a leader based on the unity of our membership.”
Napa Valley Vintners represents 375 wineries in the region.
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Monster gets the Better of Coca-Cola Co
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite