US: Napa Valley Vintners switches president
Napa Valley Vintners
Napa Valley Vintners has confirmed a change of president.
The trade body for the California wine region said yesterday (16 February) that Bruce Cakebread, president and chief operating officer of Cakebread Cellars, has been elected to the role. Cakebread replaces Paula Kornell of Oakviller Ranch Winery as president.
“Now more than ever, the strength of our association is vital to our members' success as we navigate this current, uncertain wine market,” said Cakebread.
“Whether it's providing marketing opportunities for wineries to promote their wines or offering them workshops on a variety of subjects, Napa Valley will continue to be a leader based on the unity of our membership.”
Napa Valley Vintners represents 375 wineries in the region.
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends