USA: Napa-Based Wine Information Company Works London-Based Wine Conference
Rich Cartiere, publisher and editor of Wine Market Report, one of the world's largest wine trade newsletters and the producer of Wine Market NOW! seminars, will be a guest-chair at this year's London Wine eVolution conference, a two-day event that focuses on changing distribution channels for wine. "At a time when the wine industry is truly going global with the use of the Internet through business-to-business and business-to-consumer websites, it's exciting to be the chair of this international event that will take a close-up view of what's happening," says Rich Cartiere. This year's event will be packed with a variety of HOT! wine topics, but mainly focusing on "Changing Distribution Channels for Wine." Rich Cartiere, publisher and editor of Wine Market Report, will be the guest-chair of the first day of the two-day event and will host topics such as: taking a look at the top characteristics of the wine consumer of the 21st century; and how new distribution channels are critical to reaching them. Cartiere also will be the moderator of an interactive panel discussion on wine dotcoms that are working -- and why the ones that aren't have failed. Some of the other companies/presenters will include: Chauteauonline.com, winery exchange.com, Madaboutwine, Chateau de sours, Everywine.co.uk, BBC Resources, ewine.com, the Wine and Spirit Association and uvine.com. Wine eVolution: Changing Distribution Channels for Wine will be held November 14 and 15, 2000 at One Whitehall Place, London, Organized By ACCESS Conferences International. People attending will be: Managing Directors, CEOs, Marketing Managers, e-Commerce Managers, Producers, Regions, Buyers and anyone who needs to know where the wine industry is headed For cost, full agenda and detailed Information Contact:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Comment - Has Scotch Whisky Jumped the Shark?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- SABMiller announces management reshuffle
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Wine in the United Kingdom