USA: Napa-Based Wine Information Company Works London-Based Wine Conference
"At a time when the wine industry is truly going global with the use of the Internet through business-to-business and business-to-consumer websites, it's exciting to be the chair of this international event that will take a close-up view of what's happening," says Rich Cartiere.
This year's event will be packed with a variety of HOT! wine topics, but mainly focusing on "Changing Distribution Channels for Wine."
Rich Cartiere, publisher and editor of Wine Market Report, will be the guest-chair of the first day of the two-day event and will host topics such as: taking a look at the top characteristics of the wine consumer of the 21st century; and how new distribution channels are critical to reaching them. Cartiere also will be the moderator of an interactive panel discussion on wine dotcoms that are working -- and why the ones that aren't have failed.
Some of the other companies/presenters will include: Chauteauonline.com, winery exchange.com, Madaboutwine, Chateau de sours, Everywine.co.uk, BBC Resources, ewine.com, the Wine and Spirit Association and uvine.com.
Wine eVolution: Changing Distribution Channels for Wine will be held November 14 and 15, 2000 at One Whitehall Place, London, Organized By ACCESS Conferences International.
People attending will be: Managing Directors, CEOs, Marketing Managers, e-Commerce Managers, Producers, Regions, Buyers and anyone who needs to know where the wine industry is headed
For cost, full agenda and detailed Information Contact: www.access-conf.com or call 44-0-20-7840-2700/Fax 44-0-20-7840 2701/Email email@example.com.
A free sample of Rich Cartiere's Wine Market Report is online at: http://winemarketreport.com. Subscriptions are $275 per year. A free two-week, trial subscription is available for those in the wine trade.
"Richard Cartiere gets the key news stories in the wine business. And what he tells us in his newsletter is often ahead of everybody and very, very useful." -- Robert Mondavi
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research