USA: Napa-Based Wine Information Company Works London-Based Wine Conference
Rich Cartiere, publisher and editor of Wine Market Report, one of the world's largest wine trade newsletters and the producer of Wine Market NOW! seminars, will be a guest-chair at this year's London Wine eVolution conference, a two-day event that focuses on changing distribution channels for wine. "At a time when the wine industry is truly going global with the use of the Internet through business-to-business and business-to-consumer websites, it's exciting to be the chair of this international event that will take a close-up view of what's happening," says Rich Cartiere. This year's event will be packed with a variety of HOT! wine topics, but mainly focusing on "Changing Distribution Channels for Wine." Rich Cartiere, publisher and editor of Wine Market Report, will be the guest-chair of the first day of the two-day event and will host topics such as: taking a look at the top characteristics of the wine consumer of the 21st century; and how new distribution channels are critical to reaching them. Cartiere also will be the moderator of an interactive panel discussion on wine dotcoms that are working -- and why the ones that aren't have failed. Some of the other companies/presenters will include: Chauteauonline.com, winery exchange.com, Madaboutwine, Chateau de sours, Everywine.co.uk, BBC Resources, ewine.com, the Wine and Spirit Association and uvine.com. Wine eVolution: Changing Distribution Channels for Wine will be held November 14 and 15, 2000 at One Whitehall Place, London, Organized By ACCESS Conferences International. People attending will be: Managing Directors, CEOs, Marketing Managers, e-Commerce Managers, Producers, Regions, Buyers and anyone who needs to know where the wine industry is headed For cost, full agenda and detailed Information Contact:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends