CHINA: Nanjing extends Coca-Cola bottling operation
The principal franchisee for Coca-Cola, Nanjing BC Foods Ltd in China's Jiangsu Province has now completed a new extension facility for its Coca-Cola bottling operation.Nanjing BC Foods Ltd, established in 1989, distributes and manufactures a range of Coca-Cola brands, including Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta and Smart is also the first major bottled water manufacturer in Nanjing, producing Tian Yu Di mineral water.Nanjing BC Foods Ltd is a joint venture between China National Cereals, Oils and Foodstuffs Import and Export Corporation, BC Developments Co. Ltd (jointly owned by China International Trust & Investment Corporation and Swire Beverages Ltd) and Nanjing General Factory of Essence and Perfume.In a statement from Swire Pacific, the new extension, situated at Pu Kou High & New Technology Industries Development Zone occupies an area of 13,300 square metres and will bring the number of Coca-Cola bottling plants in mainland China, operated by Swire Beverages to 11.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research