CHINA: Nanjing extends Coca-Cola bottling operation
The principal franchisee for Coca-Cola, Nanjing BC Foods Ltd in China's Jiangsu Province has now completed a new extension facility for its Coca-Cola bottling operation.Nanjing BC Foods Ltd, established in 1989, distributes and manufactures a range of Coca-Cola brands, including Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta and Smart is also the first major bottled water manufacturer in Nanjing, producing Tian Yu Di mineral water.Nanjing BC Foods Ltd is a joint venture between China National Cereals, Oils and Foodstuffs Import and Export Corporation, BC Developments Co. Ltd (jointly owned by China International Trust & Investment Corporation and Swire Beverages Ltd) and Nanjing General Factory of Essence and Perfume.In a statement from Swire Pacific, the new extension, situated at Pu Kou High & New Technology Industries Development Zone occupies an area of 13,300 square metres and will bring the number of Coca-Cola bottling plants in mainland China, operated by Swire Beverages to 11.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World