CHINA: Nanjing extends Coca-Cola bottling operation
The principal franchisee for Coca-Cola, Nanjing BC Foods Ltd in China's Jiangsu Province has now completed a new extension facility for its Coca-Cola bottling operation.Nanjing BC Foods Ltd, established in 1989, distributes and manufactures a range of Coca-Cola brands, including Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta and Smart is also the first major bottled water manufacturer in Nanjing, producing Tian Yu Di mineral water.Nanjing BC Foods Ltd is a joint venture between China National Cereals, Oils and Foodstuffs Import and Export Corporation, BC Developments Co. Ltd (jointly owned by China International Trust & Investment Corporation and Swire Beverages Ltd) and Nanjing General Factory of Essence and Perfume.In a statement from Swire Pacific, the new extension, situated at Pu Kou High & New Technology Industries Development Zone occupies an area of 13,300 square metres and will bring the number of Coca-Cola bottling plants in mainland China, operated by Swire Beverages to 11.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit