CHINA: Nanjing extends Coca-Cola bottling operation
The principal franchisee for Coca-Cola, Nanjing BC Foods Ltd in China's Jiangsu Province has now completed a new extension facility for its Coca-Cola bottling operation.Nanjing BC Foods Ltd, established in 1989, distributes and manufactures a range of Coca-Cola brands, including Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta and Smart is also the first major bottled water manufacturer in Nanjing, producing Tian Yu Di mineral water.Nanjing BC Foods Ltd is a joint venture between China National Cereals, Oils and Foodstuffs Import and Export Corporation, BC Developments Co. Ltd (jointly owned by China International Trust & Investment Corporation and Swire Beverages Ltd) and Nanjing General Factory of Essence and Perfume.In a statement from Swire Pacific, the new extension, situated at Pu Kou High & New Technology Industries Development Zone occupies an area of 13,300 square metres and will bring the number of Coca-Cola bottling plants in mainland China, operated by Swire Beverages to 11.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research