S KOREA: Names surface for CCA South Korea sale
Two names have surfaced as in the running for Coca-Cola Amatil's South Korean operations.
LG Household & Health Care Co. confirmed yesterday (30 April) that it has made a bid for Coca-Cola Korea Bottling Corp. SPC Group in South Korea threw its hat into the ring late last month.
Local reports have also suggested that CVC, Coca-Cola FEMSA and Woongjin Capital are also interested in acquiring the unit.
While Goldman Sachs JBWere, enlisted by CCA to assess ownership options for the South Korean business, has estimated the value to be between A$400m (US$332m) and A$500m, South Korean media reports have suggested the operations could garner as much as A$1bn.
CCA will take a decision on whether to sell the unit later this month.
Coca-Cola FEMSA has posted a healthy set of third-quarter results with its domestic market providing operating income growth for the first quarter in over a year....
Coca-Cola Amatil has completed the sale of its South Korean bottling operations to LG Household & Health Care....
Coca Cola FEMSA and the Coca-Cola Co. have launched a tender public offering to buy 100% of the shares of the juice company Jugos del Valle....
Coca-Cola Amatil has ended its discussions with Golden Circle Limited (GCL) about the potential acquisition of GCL after the fruit processor rejected its revised offer in favour of another bid....
Australian fruit processor Golden Circle has rejected a revised takeover bid from Coca-Cola Amatil....
Coca-Cola Amatil has said that The Coca-Cola Co. plans to sell off a portion of its stake in the company to buy into CCA's former South Korean business....
Coca-Cola Amatil is in discussions to take over the fruit processor Golden Circle after making a conditional offer....
Soft drinks bottler Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) is test-marketing a flavoured milk product in Western Australia, according to reports....
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets