US: Naked Juice expands Energy Family line
Naked Juice is to expand its range of all-natural energy drinks, Energy Family, by introducing two extra flavours, Black & Blueberry Rush and Cherry Pomegranate Power.
Naked Juice launched the Energy Family range in May, with Orange Mango Motion and Strawberry-Kiwi Kick.
The company said yesterday (21 August) that the drinks contain a pound of fruit in every 15.2oz bottle, 43 mg of caffeine per serving from green tea extract and guarana, 100% of the recommended daily intake of niacin, riboflavin, and vitamins B5, B6, B12 and C per serving and no added sugar or preservatives.
According to a 2005 study by the Natural Marketing Institute, the number of consumers who say they would use food and beverages to prevent energy drain increased 58% last year alone, and 50% of consumers are looking to healthy foods and beverages to provide them with the energy they need.
"As the first to introduce all-natural energy drinks with no added sugar or preservatives, Naked Juice created an energy beverage alternative for anyone looking for a clean, even energy boost," said Naked Juice CEO Monty Sharma. "The popularity of our first two all-natural Energy smoothies is proof that consumers are looking for functional foods and beverages - especially functional beverages with all-natural energy and no added sugar or artificial ingredients."
Hansen Natural Corp. has teamed up with PepsiCo in Canada. PepsiCo.'s Canadian arm will replace Leading Brands as the distributor of Monster Energy, Lost Energy, Joker Mad Energy and Hansen's energy p...
Anheuser-Busch is to take on the US on-trade distribution for Hansen Natural Corp.'s flagship brand Monster Energy....
Buoyant international sales boosted sales and earnings last year at PepsiCo, the US-based group said today (8 February). PepsiCo, which owns beverage brands including Gatorade, Tropicana and Pepsi, po...
Southern Wine and Spirits has taken on the distribution of Who's Your Daddy 'King of Energy' drinks throughout the state of Nevada....
US soft drinks group National Beverage has seen its Rip It energy drink brand boost earnings during the second quarter....
Full-sugar carbonated soft drinks will be banned from New Zealand's secondary schools in three years, following an agreement between the country's government, Coca-Cola Amatil and PepsiCo's local dist...
During the festive period, designated drivers or those who simply need to give their bodies a rest from rich food and alcohol will find a wider array than ever of interesting and exotic soft drinks to...
Coca-Cola Co. has dismissed claims from a US consumer watchdog that its green-tea drink Enviga is a "fraud" as a "publicity stunt"....
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- This week in spirits & wine
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts