UK: Cadbury Schweppes Statement re: Nabisco Holdings Corp.
Cadbury Schweppes plc had previously stated its interest in acquiring parts of the Nabisco business. Last week, the company submitted an indicative bid, in co-operation with Group Danone, for Nabisco Holdings Corp. Philip Morris has now acquired these businesses at a price that would not have met Cadbury Schweppes' criteria for creating value for its shareowners.Cadbury Schweppes is committed to growth and is prepared to structure deals creatively to achieve its goals. The company will continue to pursue any options that enable development of its business in core markets and related sectors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Coca-Cola Co apologises over Fanta ad
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research