USA: Mystic Cliffs Survey Reveals Consumer Wine Habits
Consumers are apt to drink wine with pizza and are choosing to bring their favorite wine to informal summer picnics and barbecues--so says a new survey from Mystic Cliffs, conducted by leading global Internet research firm Harris Interactive. "The right wine can fit almost any occasion, and this Mystic Cliffs survey showed that today's busy consumers are purchasing wines that fit their lifestyles while not limiting their consumption to only formal occasions," said Mike Prestidge, brand director at Canandaigua Wine Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"