USA: Mystic Cliffs Survey Reveals Consumer Wine Habits
Consumers are apt to drink wine with pizza and are choosing to bring their favorite wine to informal summer picnics and barbecues--so says a new survey from Mystic Cliffs, conducted by leading global Internet research firm Harris Interactive. "The right wine can fit almost any occasion, and this Mystic Cliffs survey showed that today's busy consumers are purchasing wines that fit their lifestyles while not limiting their consumption to only formal occasions," said Mike Prestidge, brand director at Canandaigua Wine Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends