US: MySpace-style wine website launched
Corkscrew Productions has started a MySpace-style online wine community for consumers called WineExperience.com.
The company said the site "leads the way for wine" into the Internet space popularised by YouTube and MySpace as places for members to share their own content.
The site allows members to upload articles, blogs and a daily audio Podcast of The Wine Experience Radio Show. They can also comment on existing articles and participate in a variety of wine forums.
Corkscrew Productions CEO Kenneth Ohr said: "Wine lovers of all ages and interest levels now have a place where they can find out more about wine and interact with others who have similar questions and interests. As part of the community they can provide their own opinions and points of view about wine, travel, food and entertaining."
The site also includes the full audio library of The Wine Experience Radio Show, a national radio show about wine.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages