US: MySpace-style wine website launched
Corkscrew Productions has started a MySpace-style online wine community for consumers called WineExperience.com.
The company said the site "leads the way for wine" into the Internet space popularised by YouTube and MySpace as places for members to share their own content.
The site allows members to upload articles, blogs and a daily audio Podcast of The Wine Experience Radio Show. They can also comment on existing articles and participate in a variety of wine forums.
Corkscrew Productions CEO Kenneth Ohr said: "Wine lovers of all ages and interest levels now have a place where they can find out more about wine and interact with others who have similar questions and interests. As part of the community they can provide their own opinions and points of view about wine, travel, food and entertaining."
The site also includes the full audio library of The Wine Experience Radio Show, a national radio show about wine.
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Martell's CEO & chairman, Philippe Guettat
- A-B InBev snaps up Bogotá Beer Co in Colombia
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- Beam Suntory defeats 'handmade' lawsuit
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets