US: MySpace-style wine website launched
Corkscrew Productions has started a MySpace-style online wine community for consumers called WineExperience.com.
The company said the site "leads the way for wine" into the Internet space popularised by YouTube and MySpace as places for members to share their own content.
The site allows members to upload articles, blogs and a daily audio Podcast of The Wine Experience Radio Show. They can also comment on existing articles and participate in a variety of wine forums.
Corkscrew Productions CEO Kenneth Ohr said: "Wine lovers of all ages and interest levels now have a place where they can find out more about wine and interact with others who have similar questions and interests. As part of the community they can provide their own opinions and points of view about wine, travel, food and entertaining."
The site also includes the full audio library of The Wine Experience Radio Show, a national radio show about wine.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts