USA: Myprimetime.com Unveils Virtual Visit to Napa Valley's Popular Wine Country
Myprimetime.com, the leading online resource for baby boomers and part of MyPrimeTime, Inc.'s all-band media network, today introduces its Wise Guide to Napa Valley ( http://www.myprimetime.com/napavalley_map.shtml ), a virtual tour of the many vineyards, restaurants, spas and other attractions of Northern California's bucolic wine country.Written by myprimetime.com columnist W. Blake Gray, author of the site's popular Wise Guide series (other installments include the Wise Guide to Ballparks and Wise Guide to Disney World), the Wise Guide to Napa Valley showcases the main reasons why this vacation destination is as popular as it is beautiful.MyPrimeTime's Wise Guide to Napa Valley features interactive quizzes, helpful hints and tips on a variety of topics. Loaded with information on Napa's many vineyards, the Guide highlights the best wineries for beginners as well as the most dedicated of oenophiles, and lists its picks for the best reds and whites. There's also a nod to etiquette, with a piece on the do's and don'ts of winery visiting.MyPrimeTime's Wise Guide to Napa Valley also goes beyond wine tastings, with articles and interactive tools on other Napa Valley attractions including the best spas and resorts, delis and restaurants for any budget, ballooning over the Valley, and even activities for the kids."Our guide's got the hidden treasures," said MyPrimeTime Co-Founder, Vice President and Editorial Director Donald Van de Mark."You don't have to get caught in traffic or rub elbows with every status conscious wine wannabe. Check out our recommended picnic spots, spas and the best expensive and the best cheap restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner," added Van de Mark. "As W. Blake Gray writes, 'Your meal might be a bit more expensive than a bucket of chicken, but you won't need a credit line for a family of four.' Live the good life the MyPrimeTime way -- without busting your budget!"
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts