USA: Myprimetime.com Unveils Virtual Visit to Napa Valley's Popular Wine Country
Myprimetime.com, the leading online resource for baby boomers and part of MyPrimeTime, Inc.'s all-band media network, today introduces its Wise Guide to Napa Valley ( http://www.myprimetime.com/napavalley_map.shtml ), a virtual tour of the many vineyards, restaurants, spas and other attractions of Northern California's bucolic wine country.Written by myprimetime.com columnist W. Blake Gray, author of the site's popular Wise Guide series (other installments include the Wise Guide to Ballparks and Wise Guide to Disney World), the Wise Guide to Napa Valley showcases the main reasons why this vacation destination is as popular as it is beautiful.MyPrimeTime's Wise Guide to Napa Valley features interactive quizzes, helpful hints and tips on a variety of topics. Loaded with information on Napa's many vineyards, the Guide highlights the best wineries for beginners as well as the most dedicated of oenophiles, and lists its picks for the best reds and whites. There's also a nod to etiquette, with a piece on the do's and don'ts of winery visiting.MyPrimeTime's Wise Guide to Napa Valley also goes beyond wine tastings, with articles and interactive tools on other Napa Valley attractions including the best spas and resorts, delis and restaurants for any budget, ballooning over the Valley, and even activities for the kids."Our guide's got the hidden treasures," said MyPrimeTime Co-Founder, Vice President and Editorial Director Donald Van de Mark."You don't have to get caught in traffic or rub elbows with every status conscious wine wannabe. Check out our recommended picnic spots, spas and the best expensive and the best cheap restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner," added Van de Mark. "As W. Blake Gray writes, 'Your meal might be a bit more expensive than a bucket of chicken, but you won't need a credit line for a family of four.' Live the good life the MyPrimeTime way -- without busting your budget!"
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends