UK: MyGoodness launches organic shake
Male-orientated beverage For Goodness Shakes organic VanillaBean will be launched this month in the UK by nutrition firm MyGoodness.
A GBP2m (US$3.93m) press and nationwide sampling campaign will support the launch in the country, the company said today (17 January).
The milkshake contains the same level of fibre as a bowl of porridge and has been billed by MyGoodness as the first organic impulse drink for men in the UK. It is packaged in a "masculine" generously sized bottle, the company said.
The beverage is the latest addition to the For Goodness Shakes range, which also includes BigBanana, GreatChocMalt and SuperBerry flavours.
MyGoodness marketing director Jeremy Martin said: "This is the first organic product to effectively target mainstream males in their impulse buying environment. For Goodness Shakes will be the first brand to position organic for its natural nutritional qualities for sport and health."
Stockists of For Goodness Shakes include Tesco, Sainsbury's, Asda, Co-op, Spar, Somerfield, BP, Total, Moto, Roadchef, David Lloyd and Greggs.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research