UK: MyGoodness launches organic shake
Male-orientated beverage For Goodness Shakes organic VanillaBean will be launched this month in the UK by nutrition firm MyGoodness.
A GBP2m (US$3.93m) press and nationwide sampling campaign will support the launch in the country, the company said today (17 January).
The milkshake contains the same level of fibre as a bowl of porridge and has been billed by MyGoodness as the first organic impulse drink for men in the UK. It is packaged in a "masculine" generously sized bottle, the company said.
The beverage is the latest addition to the For Goodness Shakes range, which also includes BigBanana, GreatChocMalt and SuperBerry flavours.
MyGoodness marketing director Jeremy Martin said: "This is the first organic product to effectively target mainstream males in their impulse buying environment. For Goodness Shakes will be the first brand to position organic for its natural nutritional qualities for sport and health."
Stockists of For Goodness Shakes include Tesco, Sainsbury's, Asda, Co-op, Spar, Somerfield, BP, Total, Moto, Roadchef, David Lloyd and Greggs.
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US