US: Music star helps design revamped Cherry Coke
Coca-Cola North America has teamed up with hip hop star Jay-Z to design a new look for its Cherry Coke brand.
The company and the musician will unveil the redesigned packaging, which will also be used on Cherry Coke Zero, at an event during New York Fashion Week today (7 February).
The redesign, which was developed by Jay-Z's clothing business Rocawear, is the first packaging update for Cherry Coke in five years.
"We wanted to give the brand an energetic new look and feel," said Katie Bayne, senior vice president for Coca- Cola Brands at Coca-Cola North America. "We've been able to fuse design, fashion and music to create a hot new look and personality for Cherry Coke and Cherry Coke Zero."
Rocawear chief marketing officer Jameel Spencer added: "We've designed an urban landscape and a contemporary cherry icon that together reinvent the Cherry Coke brand in a stylish, hip, youthful new way that reinforces its great taste."
Coca-Cola North America will promote the new-look Cherry Coke with a "fully-integrated" marketing campaign, the company added.
Coca-Cola could be about to acquire the Highland Spring brand to revive its presence in the UK bottled water market. And, writes Annette Farr, Highland Spring's recent decision to change its classific...
Attention has been focused on the Indian bottled water sector over the last week or so as speculation has mounted that Danone and a number of other companies are looking to expand their presence in th...
Coca-Cola Great Britain has lined up an addition to its CSD portfolio in the UK....
Fomento Economico Mexicano (FEMSA) has posted flat operating income for its second quarter....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has reported a leap in net profits for its second quarter....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has announced details of its next quarterly dividend....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has confirmed its latest quarterly dividend....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company is planning to invest in its Serbian mineral water subsidiary Vlasinka....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages