USA: Mumm Cuvee Napa Begins Harvest of New Millennium in Napa Valley
Napa Valley sparkling wine producer, Mumm Cuvee Napa, inaugurated the first harvest of the new millennium last week when it brought in 140 tons of grapes -- including the new Dijon clones of Pinot Noir from Yountville -- that were pressed at the Rutherford-based winery. Traditionally, after the winery picks grapes from vineyards in Yountville, pickers move to mid-Napa Valley before moving southwest to Carneros to finish harvesting.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote