USA: Mumm Cuvee Napa Begins Harvest of New Millennium in Napa Valley
Napa Valley sparkling wine producer, Mumm Cuvee Napa, inaugurated the first harvest of the new millennium last week when it brought in 140 tons of grapes -- including the new Dijon clones of Pinot Noir from Yountville -- that were pressed at the Rutherford-based winery. Traditionally, after the winery picks grapes from vineyards in Yountville, pickers move to mid-Napa Valley before moving southwest to Carneros to finish harvesting.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit