USA: Mumm Cuvee Napa Begins Harvest of New Millennium in Napa Valley
Napa Valley sparkling wine producer, Mumm Cuvee Napa, inaugurated the first harvest of the new millennium last week when it brought in 140 tons of grapes -- including the new Dijon clones of Pinot Noir from Yountville -- that were pressed at the Rutherford-based winery. Traditionally, after the winery picks grapes from vineyards in Yountville, pickers move to mid-Napa Valley before moving southwest to Carneros to finish harvesting.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- PepsiCo US to replace aspartame in Diet Pepsi
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets