USA: Mumm Cuvee Napa Begins Harvest of New Millennium in Napa Valley
Napa Valley sparkling wine producer, Mumm Cuvee Napa, inaugurated the first harvest of the new millennium last week when it brought in 140 tons of grapes -- including the new Dijon clones of Pinot Noir from Yountville -- that were pressed at the Rutherford-based winery. Traditionally, after the winery picks grapes from vineyards in Yountville, pickers move to mid-Napa Valley before moving southwest to Carneros to finish harvesting.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- PepsiCo appoints W Europe, S Africa Tropicana GM