UK: Mumm changes clothes after 126 years
Seven months after acquiring the Champagne brand Mumm, Allied Domecq has announced a series of significant changes to the brand's packaging, which will be carried across all Mumm varietals from October. Aimed at better promoting a prestige image, the changes focus on the label and foil. Whilst the label still wears the broad red ribbon of the Legion d'Honneur, greater emphasis has been placed on the Mumm brand name, in an attempt to improve brand recognition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights