UK: Mumm changes clothes after 126 years
Seven months after acquiring the Champagne brand Mumm, Allied Domecq has announced a series of significant changes to the brand's packaging, which will be carried across all Mumm varietals from October. Aimed at better promoting a prestige image, the changes focus on the label and foil. Whilst the label still wears the broad red ribbon of the Legion d'Honneur, greater emphasis has been placed on the Mumm brand name, in an attempt to improve brand recognition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO