UK: Mumm changes clothes after 126 years
Seven months after acquiring the Champagne brand Mumm, Allied Domecq has announced a series of significant changes to the brand's packaging, which will be carried across all Mumm varietals from October. Aimed at better promoting a prestige image, the changes focus on the label and foil. Whilst the label still wears the broad red ribbon of the Legion d'Honneur, greater emphasis has been placed on the Mumm brand name, in an attempt to improve brand recognition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group