Multiple Marketing's Sunmagic Hydra Fizz range - Product Launch
Multiple Marketing's Sunmagic Hydra Fizz
Multiple Marketing's Sunmagic Hydra Fizz range
Category - Soft drinks, CSDs, juices
Available - From this month
Location - UK
Price - GBP0.45 (US$0.60) per 300ml PET bottle
Multiple Marketing has released a range of sparkling juice drinks aimed at children. The Hydra Fizz range contains 50% fruit juice and spring water.
Flavours include Tropical Twist, Berry Medley, Apple Crush, Very Cherry, Fruit Smash and Zingy Lemon.
The company said it is targeting 8-16 year-olds and the drinks are school-compliant in the UK.
The launch is being supported by a marketing campaign, including social media activity, POS material and a series of online and print adverts.
The company also makes Hydra Blast and Hydra Juice.
"Our Hydra brand of school-compliant products already accounts for 20% of our sales, which shows just how important this sector of the market is," said Razin Ali, Sunmagic's brand manager. "Hydra Fizz is... our first sparkling school-compliant drink. The juice drinks not only deliver on quality and taste, but also provide children with one of their five-a-day due to their 50% fruit juice content."
Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
Adult soft drinks appeal to both alcohol drinkers and traditional soft drink consumers....read more
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery