Product Launch - UK: Multiple Marketing's new Sunmagic juice flavours
Click through to view Multiple Marketing's Sunmagic juice
Multiple Marketing's Sunmagic Mango Juice, Passion Fruit Juice, Pineapple & Coconut Juice, and Pomegranate Juice
Category - Soft drinks, juice
Available - From this month
Location - UK, nation-wide, Tesco and on-trade
Price - SRP of GBP1.59 (US$2.50) per one-litre carton
Multiple Marketing has launched four new flavours in its Sunmagic juice range.
The new flavours - Mango Juice, Passion Fruit Juice, Pineapple & Coconut Juice, and Pomegranate Juice - will be available to all trade channels and can be used as cocktail mixers, Multiple Marketing said last week. The company added that it has plans to invest in the range this year to support a new brand design.
The company launched the Fruit2Day last June, calling it “a drinkable snack”.
Sunmagic unveils four new juice products
6 February 2013: Sunmagic, the 100% pure fruit juice, smoothie and juice drink brand, is launching four new products, which are available to all trade channels from this month.
The four delicious new products can be consumed straight, or as a mixer in cocktails and mocktails, and comprise Sunmagic: Mango Juice Drink; Passion Fruit Juice Drink; Pineapple & Coconut Juice Drink; and Pomegranate Juice Drink. The products are packaged in one-litre recap packs, have an RSP of £1.59 and carry the strapline, The Taste of the Tropical Sun, reflecting the origin of the fruits. The products are available now in over 720 Tesco stores in the UK, and are also available to all other retailers as well as the on-trade.
Razin Ali, Sunmagic brand manager, says: “We are delighted to be launching these four exotic new juice flavours in time for spring and summer drinking occasions. This is a natural brand extension from our core range into a more exotic arena, and follows both consumer and trade demand. Penetration of all exotic flavours has grown across all channels in the last two years, so it was important for us to be able to offer customers our new tropical range.
“We have exciting plans to build the brand this year, having last year invested heavily in above and below the line activity to support our stunning new brand design. We will continue to invest in above and below the line campaigns, and are currently the exclusive soft drinks partner for Ice Age 4 DVD. This is promoted on-pack across a number of our other products, with an on-pack promotion for consumers to win a trip to Iceland.”
Sunmagic is now one of the most widely distributed 100% pure fruit juice, 100% pure fruit smoothie and juice drink brands in the UK, with a current retail sales value of £21m. Sunmagic also has the most comprehensive branded range of flavours and sizes of 100% pure fruit juices, smoothie and juice drinks in the UK, with a pack for all drinking occasions at home or on the move.
Original source: Company release
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Britvic appoints SABMiller's Dunn as CFO
- Q2 drags on half-year for Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research