SOUTH AFRICA: Multi-million Rand upgrade for Distell's Bergkelder Mountain cellar complex.
Distell has spent almost R3 million upgrading its Bergkelder cellar complex in Stellenbosch to meet international tourism standards. The Bergkelder cellar is one of the main draw-cards on the Stellenbosch Wine Route attracting more than 20,000 visitors annually.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites