UK: Mulberry Fairjuice hits UK market
Fairjuice has announced the launch of mulberry juice drink Mulberry Fair in the UK.
The juice manufacturer said today (18 July) that Mulberry Fair will be available in two varieties - Mulberry & Sanguinello Orange and Mulberry, Grape & Pear.
"We are bringing to market the superfruit mulberry at a time when people are becoming increasingly health-conscious," says Fairjuice managing director, Rachel Price. "Due to their thin skins and naturally sweet taste, mulberries blend well with other fruits and we have been able to develop a range that our research has shown is popular among children and adults."
Fairjuice is investing in a below the line marketing campaign to support the launch of Mulberry Fair and has recruited nutritionist, Anita Bean to spearhead the brand's health credentials which will be communicated to the media through a range of PR and sampling activities.
Mulberry Fair will be on sale in Waitrose and Selfridges from 28 July at an RRP of GBP3.29 (US$6.56) for 1 litre.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research