CANADA: MTL Technologies launches new POP refrigerated display
MTL Technologies Inc., which specialises in the design and manufacturing of commercial doorless refrigerated merchandisers and industrial cooling systems, today is launching its new, technologically innovative product, the "Chameleon".As its name implies, the Chameleon has the ability to take on different shapes and colours. Clients who buy this product acquire a merchandiser that mirrors the "look" of their product. Famous for its fruit juices, Tropicana was the first of MTL Technologies' clients to own a refrigerated merchandiser of this type. "We spent a lot of time looking for a merchandiser that gave customers easy access, and complete product visibility. When we set eyes on the Chameleon, we knew we had finally found exactly what we had been looking for," admitted Tropicana's Pierre Côté, regional sales manager for the Québec region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends