CANADA: MTL Technologies launches new POP refrigerated display
MTL Technologies Inc., which specialises in the design and manufacturing of commercial doorless refrigerated merchandisers and industrial cooling systems, today is launching its new, technologically innovative product, the "Chameleon".As its name implies, the Chameleon has the ability to take on different shapes and colours. Clients who buy this product acquire a merchandiser that mirrors the "look" of their product. Famous for its fruit juices, Tropicana was the first of MTL Technologies' clients to own a refrigerated merchandiser of this type. "We spent a lot of time looking for a merchandiser that gave customers easy access, and complete product visibility. When we set eyes on the Chameleon, we knew we had finally found exactly what we had been looking for," admitted Tropicana's Pierre Côté, regional sales manager for the Québec region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research