CANADA: MTL Technologies launches new POP refrigerated display
MTL Technologies Inc., which specialises in the design and manufacturing of commercial doorless refrigerated merchandisers and industrial cooling systems, today is launching its new, technologically innovative product, the "Chameleon".As its name implies, the Chameleon has the ability to take on different shapes and colours. Clients who buy this product acquire a merchandiser that mirrors the "look" of their product. Famous for its fruit juices, Tropicana was the first of MTL Technologies' clients to own a refrigerated merchandiser of this type. "We spent a lot of time looking for a merchandiser that gave customers easy access, and complete product visibility. When we set eyes on the Chameleon, we knew we had finally found exactly what we had been looking for," admitted Tropicana's Pierre Côté, regional sales manager for the Québec region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends