AUSTRALIA: Mr Tom Park Joins Southcorp Board
The Chairman of Southcorp Limited, Mr Rick Allert, has pleasure in announcing that Mr Tom Park, Executive General Manager - Southcorp Wines, has been appointed an Executive Director of Southcorp Limited, effective from today.As previously announced, Mr Park will succeed Mr Kraehe as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer following completion of the divestment of the Company's packaging business. Mr Allert said that the Board was very pleased to have selected Mr Park as Mr Kraehe's successor and it was appropriate that Mr Park join the Board leading up to his appointment to that position.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"