AUSTRALIA: Mr Tom Park Joins Southcorp Board
The Chairman of Southcorp Limited, Mr Rick Allert, has pleasure in announcing that Mr Tom Park, Executive General Manager - Southcorp Wines, has been appointed an Executive Director of Southcorp Limited, effective from today.As previously announced, Mr Park will succeed Mr Kraehe as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer following completion of the divestment of the Company's packaging business. Mr Allert said that the Board was very pleased to have selected Mr Park as Mr Kraehe's successor and it was appropriate that Mr Park join the Board leading up to his appointment to that position.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends