UK: MP call for 'closing-time' on Carlsberg in Commons
A Welsh MP is asking fellow Members of Parliament to boycott Carlsberg Lager in House of Commons bars in a bid to try and save Britain's oldest lager. Martyn Jones MP is calling on his Parliamentary colleagues (via an Early Day Motion) to join in a boycott of Carlsberg-Tetley products following the collapse of talks to try and save the 118-year-old Wrexham Lager brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline