US: Mouton Cadet to sponsor Tribeca Film Festival
Mouton Cadet has landed a deal to become the official wine sponsor of the Tribeca Film Festival.
Taking place between 25 April and 6 May in Lower Manhattan, the film festival will feature over 250 films from more than 40 countries.
"We are very pleased to support the Tribeca Film Festival," said Bethany DiSanto, director of marketing for North Lake Wines, the US importer of Mouton Cadet. "The festival is a grand exploration of global cinema, and a natural partnership with Mouton Cadet, given our continued support for the arts around the world. In addition to Tribeca, Mouton Cadet has sponsored the internationally renowned Cannes Film Festival, as well as the Chicago International Film Festival. Tribeca is the latest expression of Mouton Cadet's commitment to the cinematic arts and the international film community."
As the official wine sponsor for the festival, Mouton Cadet 2004 Rouge and Mouton Cadet 2005 Blanc will be poured at all festival events. These include scheduled luncheons, parties, cocktail receptions, and awards dinners. In all, Mouton Cadet will be served at 75 different venues throughout Lower Manhattan.
Financial details of the sponsorship were not disclosed.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned