US: Mountain Valley Spring Co readies IPO
Mountain Valley Spring Co has said it is in the initial stages of preparing an initial public offering (IPO) to list on the Nasdaq Capital Market Exchange.
The Arkansas-based bottled water producer said on Friday (2 December) that it has filed a registration statement with the US Securities and Exchange Commission for the IPO. The number of shares to be offered and the price range for the offering have not yet been determined, the company said.
Once complete, the firm will trade under the previously reserved symbol 'WATR'.
Rodman & Renshaw will act as sole book-running manager for the offering.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team