US: Mountain Valley Spring Co readies IPO
Mountain Valley Spring Co has said it is in the initial stages of preparing an initial public offering (IPO) to list on the Nasdaq Capital Market Exchange.
The Arkansas-based bottled water producer said on Friday (2 December) that it has filed a registration statement with the US Securities and Exchange Commission for the IPO. The number of shares to be offered and the price range for the offering have not yet been determined, the company said.
Once complete, the firm will trade under the previously reserved symbol 'WATR'.
Rodman & Renshaw will act as sole book-running manager for the offering.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014