USA: Mott's to Acquire Mauna La'i Brand
Mott's Inc., a division of London- based Cadbury Schweppes plc, announced today it had agreed to purchase the Mauna La'i brand from Mauna La'i Tropicals, Ltd. The transaction is expected to be completed by mid-summer, 2000 and does not include any manufacturing facilities or equipment.Mauna La'i products, with net sales in excess of $20 million last year, are marketed as authentic Hawaiian tropical juice drinks delivering a uniquely refreshing taste.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Japan and the global soft drinks race
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report