CANADA: Mosaiq updates Lemon Hart rum bottle
See the next image for the new Lemon Hart bottle
Mosaiq has lined up a packaging revamp for its recently-purchased Lemon Hart rum brand.
The Canada-based company, which acquired the global sales and marketing rights for the Guyanese rum from Pernod Ricard back in February, said earlier this week that the update will roll out across all markets. The Lemon Hart & Son logotype has been retained within a diamond-shaped hallmark, accented with a gold foil embossed sash, diagonally cutting across the face label, Mosaiq said.
The update is completed by the reintroduction of the brand’s original pinch-neck bottle structure plus a metal closure and Lemon Hart signature decorated neck sleeve.
“The new label design reinstates a number of the brand’s historical credentials that date back to the early 19th century,” said Viki Hountalas, managing partner at Mosaiq. “It was important that the brand stay relevant at a time when consumers expect superior design and quality from their choice of premium brand.”
A recent product extension in the Scotch whisky category has caught Richard Woodard's eye this month. While the move is certainly a positive in its use of innovation, it also shows how difficult it is...
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018