US: Mosaiq readies US relaunch for Lemon Hart 151 Demerara Rum
Click through to see Mosaiq's Lemon Hart 151 Demerara Rum
Mosaiq has lined up a relaunch of its recently-purchased Lemon Hart 151 Demerara Rum brand in the US.
The Canada-based company, which acquired the global sales and marketing rights for the Guyanese rum from Pernod Ricard last year, confirmed to just-drinks earlier this week that it will target seven US states as well as Washington DC with the roll-out this month.
Mosaiq has appointed Chicago-based Caribbean Spirits to handle the importation of Lemon Hart 151 into California, New York, Georgia, Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois, Minnesota and Washington DC. The rum will be available in 75cl bottles with a SRP of US$29.95.
Lemon Hart 151, which carries an abv of 75.5%, has not shipped in to the US since December 2009, a spokesperson for Mosaiq told just-drinks. “For years prior to our acquisition of the brand in 2010, Lemon Hart 151 had suffered spotty distribution in the US coupled with inconsistent availability and lack of support,” the spokesperson said.
China's Cognac market has plenty of room for growth and Pernod Ricard's Martell is set to continue to benefit more than its rivals, according to Sanford Bernstein analysts....
Pernod Ricard has launched a global marketing campaign for Jacob's Creek wine....
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- William Grant upgrades Glenfiddich Cask Collection
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends