US: Mosaiq readies US relaunch for Lemon Hart 151 Demerara Rum
Click through to see Mosaiq's Lemon Hart 151 Demerara Rum
Mosaiq has lined up a relaunch of its recently-purchased Lemon Hart 151 Demerara Rum brand in the US.
The Canada-based company, which acquired the global sales and marketing rights for the Guyanese rum from Pernod Ricard last year, confirmed to just-drinks earlier this week that it will target seven US states as well as Washington DC with the roll-out this month.
Mosaiq has appointed Chicago-based Caribbean Spirits to handle the importation of Lemon Hart 151 into California, New York, Georgia, Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois, Minnesota and Washington DC. The rum will be available in 75cl bottles with a SRP of US$29.95.
Lemon Hart 151, which carries an abv of 75.5%, has not shipped in to the US since December 2009, a spokesperson for Mosaiq told just-drinks. “For years prior to our acquisition of the brand in 2010, Lemon Hart 151 had suffered spotty distribution in the US coupled with inconsistent availability and lack of support,” the spokesperson said.
China's Cognac market has plenty of room for growth and Pernod Ricard's Martell is set to continue to benefit more than its rivals, according to Sanford Bernstein analysts....
Pernod Ricard has launched a global marketing campaign for Jacob's Creek wine....
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research