Product Launch - US: Morrison Bowmore's Bowmore Dorus Mor Small Batch Release No. 1
Click through to view Morrison Bowmore's Bowmore Dorus Mor Small Batch Release No. 1
Morrison Bowmore's Bowmore Dorus Mor Small Batch Release No. 1
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Islay, single malt, 55.1% abv (cask strength)
Available - From January 2013
Location - US only
Price - RRP of US$119.99
Distribution - Campari America
Morrison Bowmore has lined up the launch of its first expression in the US using the name Dorus Mor. Earlier this year, the company asked consumers in the US to choose a name for its Tempest Scotch whisky, as the trade mark is owned by another company in the country.
The Dorus Mor version of Bowmore Tempest will only be sold in the US under the name, with 2,400 of the annual bottling available. The whisky has been aged for ten years in first-fill Bourbon barrels.
Dorus Mor is gaelic for an area of rough, wild water.
The US vodka market remains a fierce battlefield. New products continue to flood the sector, while "predatory" pricing policies affect some US states. What should be the approach of established produc...
Carbonated Soft Drinks in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also conta...
Earlier this week, brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's spirits brands. Here's a look at the top ten, along with the methodology use...
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1