Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Morrison Bowmore's Auchentoshan travel retail range
Click through to see two variants from Morrison Bowmore's Auchentoshan travel retail range
Morrison Bowmore's Auchentoshan travel retail range
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, single malt
Available - From this month
Location - Globally, in travel retail exclusively
Price - Detailed below
Morrison Bowmore has lined up the launch of a travel retail-exclusive range of its triple-distilled Auchentoshan Scotch whisky.
All have been matured using a selection of North American and European oak casks previously used for the ageing of Bourbon, Spanish Oloroso Sherry and Pedro Ximénez Sherry.
Springwood is 100% Bourbon cask matured, at 40% abv with an RRP of GBP34.99 (US$55) per 1-litre bottle.
Heartwood has been matured in Bourbon and Oloroso Sherry casks, at 43% abv, and costs GBP41.99 per 1-litre bottle.
Silveroak has an abv of 51.5% and an RRP of GBP79.99 per 70cl bottle. Only 500 cases of the variant, distilled in 1990 and matured in North American Bourbon and Spanish Oloroso Sherry casks, will be released in 2012 and 2013.
At 48% abv and with an RRP of GBP130 per 70cl bottle, Auchentoshan Solera has been matured in a selection oak casks and finished in Pedro Ximenez casks.
Finally, the 14 year old Coopers Reserve carries an abv of 46% and an RRP of GBP49.99 per 70cl bottle. The variant has been matured in Bourbon and Oloroso Sherry casks.
Silveroak and Solera will launch in May.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review