GLOBAL: Morrison Bowmore redesigns Auchentoshan packs
Click through to view Auchentoshan's new packaging
Morrison Bowmore has unveiled new packaging for its core Auchentoshan Scotch brands Three Wood and 12 Years Old.
The refresh follows last year's Travel Retail overhaul and will “highlight Auchentoshan’s premium qualities”, the company said. The bottle shape will remain the same, Morrison Bowmore added.
“(The new pack design) will provide consumers with a greater understanding of how we make our whisky, and most importantly, how it will taste,” a company spokesperson said. “The introduction of illustrations on pack is new for Auchentoshan and we feel it brings to life the story of this wonderful triple distilled single malt whisky.”
In April, Morrison Bowmore lined up the fourth edition of its Tempest series, a ten-year-old expression aged in first-fill Bourbon casks.
A former Morrison Bowmore Distillers director is looking to set up a GBP10m (US$16m) Scotch whisky distillery in Glasgow's city centre. ...
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report