GLOBAL: Morrison Bowmore redesigns Auchentoshan packs
Click through to view Auchentoshan's new packaging
Morrison Bowmore has unveiled new packaging for its core Auchentoshan Scotch brands Three Wood and 12 Years Old.
The refresh follows last year's Travel Retail overhaul and will “highlight Auchentoshan’s premium qualities”, the company said. The bottle shape will remain the same, Morrison Bowmore added.
“(The new pack design) will provide consumers with a greater understanding of how we make our whisky, and most importantly, how it will taste,” a company spokesperson said. “The introduction of illustrations on pack is new for Auchentoshan and we feel it brings to life the story of this wonderful triple distilled single malt whisky.”
In April, Morrison Bowmore lined up the fourth edition of its Tempest series, a ten-year-old expression aged in first-fill Bourbon casks.
A former Morrison Bowmore Distillers director is looking to set up a GBP10m (US$16m) Scotch whisky distillery in Glasgow's city centre. ...
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014