GLOBAL: Morrison Bowmore readies global Bowmore Darkest push
Click through to view one of the ads for Morrison Bowmore's new Bowmore 15 Years Old Darkest campaign
Morrison Bowmore is looking to up the global distribution of its Bowmore 15 Years Old Darkest Scotch whisky brand through a marketing campaign set to launch next month.
The push, entitled 'Magic Happens on the ‘Darkest’ Nights', will include advertising, digital, PR and on- and off-trade marketing activity, the company said late last week. Starting in the UK in April with a consumer event in London, Morrison Bowmore will also push the variant at the Manhattan Cocktail Classic in New York in May. Other consumer events will include stargazing, in-depth whisky tastings and food pairings.
The activities will be highlighted on a microsite, which will use video, interactivity and animation. The microsite will also incorporate information about sampling events and competitions.
Financial details behind the campaign were not disclosed.
Bowmore 15 Years Old Darkest spends 12 years in American Bourbon casks, followed by three years in Oloroso Sherry casks.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials