Product Launch - UK: Morrison Bowmore ‘Gold’ variant
Morrison Bowmore's Gold Bowmore
Category - Scotch whisky, single malt, Islay, 42.4% abv
Available - Now
Location - Available for pre-orders at Harrods, Whisky Exchange, Fortnum & Masons, Vintage House & Harvey Nicol's in the UK
Price - GBP3,000 (US$4,927) per bottle
Distribution - Morrison Bowmore Distillers
Gold Bowmore is the oldest single malt to be released from the distillery, and completes the trilogy which began in 2007 with Black Bowmore and then White Bowmore last year.
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week....
Diageo is to launch an Easter marketing campaign around its spirits portfolio in the UK....
The Glenglassaugh Distillery Company has added to its team with the appointment of a customer account manager....
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk