UK: Morrison Bowmore achieves environmental distinction
Morrison Bowmore Distillers has been awarded ISO 14000 for its Environmental Management Systems in addition to its existing ISO 9000 for its Quality Management Systems. "What makes this impressive is that the accreditation applies to the company's three Single Malt distilleries namely Bowmore Islay Distillery, Auchentoshan Lowland Distillery and Glen Garioch Highland Distillery. This is truly a global achievement as no other whisky distiller across the world can boast such a combined standard of distilling," the company said in a release.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends