UK: Morrison Bowmore achieves environmental distinction
Morrison Bowmore Distillers has been awarded ISO 14000 for its Environmental Management Systems in addition to its existing ISO 9000 for its Quality Management Systems. "What makes this impressive is that the accreditation applies to the company's three Single Malt distilleries namely Bowmore Islay Distillery, Auchentoshan Lowland Distillery and Glen Garioch Highland Distillery. This is truly a global achievement as no other whisky distiller across the world can boast such a combined standard of distilling," the company said in a release.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends