ITALY: Morgan Stanley ups stake in Campari
The US-based mutual fund, Morgan Stanley Investment Management, has almost doubled its stake in the Italian drinks group, Davide Campari. According to a statement by the Italian stock market regulator, Consob, Morgan Stanley has increased its stake in Campari from 5.199% to 9.389%. The transaction was carried out last week. Morgan Stanley Investment Management manages a fund on behalf of institutional investors worth in the region of US$170 billion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"