ITALY: Morgan Stanley ups stake in Campari
The US-based mutual fund, Morgan Stanley Investment Management, has almost doubled its stake in the Italian drinks group, Davide Campari. According to a statement by the Italian stock market regulator, Consob, Morgan Stanley has increased its stake in Campari from 5.199% to 9.389%. The transaction was carried out last week. Morgan Stanley Investment Management manages a fund on behalf of institutional investors worth in the region of US$170 billion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push