ITALY: Morgan Stanley ups stake in Campari
The US-based mutual fund, Morgan Stanley Investment Management, has almost doubled its stake in the Italian drinks group, Davide Campari. According to a statement by the Italian stock market regulator, Consob, Morgan Stanley has increased its stake in Campari from 5.199% to 9.389%. The transaction was carried out last week. Morgan Stanley Investment Management manages a fund on behalf of institutional investors worth in the region of US$170 billion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit