UK: Morgan Stanley downgrades Cadbury
A tough US market has caused investment bank Morgan Stanley to downgrade its recommendation on the UK's Cadbury Schweppes Plc to "neutral" from "outperform". However the banks fair value remains at 510 pence per share. "There are more challenges ahead for 2002. This is particularly true for U.S. beverages, where competition will stay tough and Cadbury will have to step up innovation and marketing," Morgan Stanlay said in a note.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch