UK: Moretti launches Taste of Italy promo campaign
Birra Moretti has launched its first promotional push in the UK. The Italian beer, which has been marketed and distributed by Heineken UK since the beginning of the year, announced its 'Taste of Italy' campaign yesterday (19 July) in London.
The campaign, which continues throughout August in Asda stores across the country, will emphasise the pairing of the imported beer with authentic Italian food. Consumers will have the chance to win a trip to Toscana Saporita, an Italian cooking school in Tuscany, or one of 50 Italian food hampers.
Simon Green, Birra Moretti business development manager, said yesterday: "There's a growing interest in pairing beer with food and research shows that almost 50% of adults will drink beer with a meal when eating out."
The 4.6% ABV beer is available in the on-trade as well as in 66cl bottles and packs of three 33cl bottles in the off-trade. Moretti is exported to over 30 countries and has annual sales in the region of 22m cases.
Dutch brewer Heineken is rumored to have released a self-chilling beer can....
ING has raised its target for Heineken's share price after analysing the brewer's options to save costs....
Heineken's CEO-in-waiting has no plan to radically alter the brewer's strategy, he said in an interview today....
Heineken has restructured its top management, in a move that includes the retirement of current CEO and chairman Thony Ruys from October this year....
Heineken said yesterday that its Austrian subsidiary Brau Union AG has signed an agreement for the divestment of its Real Estate Division. This division comprises all non-business related real estate ...
Heineken has acquired a 40% stake in a Chinese brewery....
Heineken Espana is looking to invest heavily in a new plant in southern Spain....
Grupo Empresarial Bavaria is not looking to sell up, its president has confirmed....
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research