EUROPE: More problems for Coke in Europe
Europe, Coke's third largest region after Asia-Pacific and North America accounts for around 23% of Coca-Cola's sales. But Coke's CFO, Gary Fayard, said: "If the euro stays where it is today, it will put some pressure on earnings next year."
The euro has fallen by 16% in the past 12 months.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team