EUROPE: More problems for Coke in Europe
Coca-Cola's profit could be under pressure if the euro remains at record-low levels.Europe, Coke's third largest region after Asia-Pacific and North America accounts for around 23% of Coca-Cola's sales. But Coke's CFO, Gary Fayard, said: "If the euro stays where it is today, it will put some pressure on earnings next year."The euro has fallen by 16% in the past 12 months.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire