Product Launch - US: Mor Beverage's Mor Peach Passionfruit
Click through to view the full Mor portfolio
Mor Beverage's Mor Peach Passionfruit
Category - Water, sparkling, flavoured
Available - From this month
Location - US, in Colorado and online
Price - Not specified, available in 12oz cans
Mor Beverage has expanded the line-up for its namesake sparkling water brand. Mor Peach Passionfruit contains a blend of herbs, electrolytes and vitamins and has no sugar, sodium or caffeine. The variant has five calories per can.
"Mor is a multifunctional, multi-tasking beverage featuring an array of healthy ingredients,” said company founder & CEO, Matt Anderson.
The Mor stable also comprises Pomegranate Lemon and Raspberry Strawberry.
The 12oz aluminium cans for the new variant have been produced by Rexam.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp