POLAND: Moonshine deal draws fire
Highwood Partners has taken Agros Holding to the Warsaw Registration Court following the local food and liquor exporter's failure to call a shareholders meeting after repeated requests from Highwood. Highwood said Agros had ignored more than one request for a meeting first made on Aug. 18 to discuss the details of a February distribution agreement between Agros and majority shareholder Pernod Ricard.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"