CHILE: MontGras expects revenues to rise 15% - report
Chilean wine producer Viña MontGras expects the company to report a 15% rise in revenues this year, with sales reaching US$14.4m, according to local reports.
According to the reports, the company's long-term aim is to double sales, reaching $24bn in annual revenues by 2010 or 2012.
CEO Patricio Middleton was quoted as saying that 96% of the company's output is exported to Europe, while the remaining 4% is sold domestically.
The imported premium vodka, Svedka, is without doubt a brand success story in the dynamic US premium vodka market. But its raunchy advertising has ridden roughshod over industry rules causing concern ...
Cosentino Signature Wines is looking to raise over GBP10m from its impending stock market float....
Napa Valley's Cosentino Signature Wineries plans to raise US$30m by listing on London's AIM market this month....
UK off-licence retail group Unwins is planning to float its Phillips Newman subsidiary on the Aim stock market, and then plans to float itself on the Aim market, according to the Daily Telegraph....
PepsiCo has identified as many as 20 possible targets for acquisition in Europe, with the aim of increasing international sales and margins, according to press reports....
The British Beer and Pub Association has made a move to limit excessive and irresponsible promotions....
Polmos Bialystok debuted on the Warsaw Stock Exchange this morning, slipping despite heavy demand in its initial public offering....
The European Commission has opened a formal investigation into a planned €7.425m-subsidy package planned by the Dutch government into its country's malt sector. ...
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Alcohol brands and the 'better-for-you' trend
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Diageo unveils new Bundaberg Rum packaging
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends