USA: Montevina White Zinfandel Wins Top Honor at California State Fair
Montevina Winery, an historic Sierra Foothills winery specializing in zinfandel and Italian varietal wines, picked up top honors for white zinfandel at the California Exposition and State Fair Commercial Wine competition. Montevina qualified to be considered for best white zinfandel in the state by receiving a double gold medal for its 1999 Amador County White Zinfandel, scoring 98 of a possible 100 points.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller