NEW ZEALAND: Montana Group Offers Directorship To Lion Nathan CEO
Montana Group today announced that it has asked Gordon Cairns, CEO of the beer company Lion Nathan to become a director of the New Zealand-based wine company.Lion Nathan has close to a 21% stake in Montana and last month said it would pay up to NZ$2.65 a share to take its total stake in Montana to 25%.The wine company also announced the following changes to its board: John Wigglesworth and John Burrowes have retired. Hylton Le Grice has been appointed a director.Chris Brook-Carter
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research