NEW ZEALAND: Montana Group Offers Directorship To Lion Nathan CEO
Montana Group today announced that it has asked Gordon Cairns, CEO of the beer company Lion Nathan to become a director of the New Zealand-based wine company.Lion Nathan has close to a 21% stake in Montana and last month said it would pay up to NZ$2.65 a share to take its total stake in Montana to 25%.The wine company also announced the following changes to its board: John Wigglesworth and John Burrowes have retired. Hylton Le Grice has been appointed a director.Chris Brook-Carter
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute