AUSTRALIA: Montana and Banksia Wines sign distribution deal
New Zealand's Montana and South Australian-based Banksia Wines have signed a distribution agreement for Tatachilla, one of Banksia's flagship brands. Under the terms of the deal, Montana will assume responsibility for the distribution of Tatachilla in key Australian eastern seaboard markets which, according to Banksia's managing director Keith Smith, would replace about six distribution networks currently used for the brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets