AUSTRALIA: Montana and Banksia Wines sign distribution deal
Under the terms of the deal, Montana will assume responsibility for the distribution of Tatachilla in key Australian eastern seaboard markets which, according to Banksia's managing director Keith Smith, would replace about six distribution networks currently used for the brand.
In a statement issued by the company Smith said that the agreement, which would take effect from 1 September 2001 would include provision for further cooperative arrangements to place Tatachilla in other Australian markets.
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL