US: Monster Beverage boss exercises share options
The president of the Monster Beverage unit at Hansen Natural Corp. has exercised options for 370,400 shares of common stock.
In a filing with the US Securities and Exchange Commission this week, it was reported that Mark Hall exercised options for the shares for 45 cents to US$16.87 apiece, and then sold 270,400 of them for US$44.65 apiece.
Last month, Hansen posted a 38% leap in sales for the first three months of this year, reaching US$165.4m. The sales figures were the only results given for the three-month period.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World