USA: Mondavi donates US$35m to Californian university
Robert Mondavi, founder of the Robert Mondavi Winery in Napa Valley, California and his wife Margrit, have announced they are to give US$35m to the University of California, Davis. In a statement the university said: "The gift is the largest private contribution to UC Davis and represents one of the most generous single gifts from an individual donor in the history of the University of California.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m