US: Monarch relaunches All Sport
Monarch has reformulated the product into a non-carbonated beverage and introduced eight new flavours, representing the first major product news for All Sport since its market introduction eight years ago.
Monarch will continue to exclusively partner with Pepsi's bottling system in the US to produce and distribute All Sport.
The eight new flavors include, Powerplay Punch, Citrus Slam, Breakaway Berry, Blue Ice, Lemon-Lime, Orange, Fruit Punch and Grape. The products roll out nationwide in supermarkets, convenience stores and other outlets in April.
The All Sport brand, which lies third in the US sports drink market, will also undergo a repackaging with a red, white and blue logo.
Jim Hoagland, vice president of marketing for The Monarch Company said: "All Sport appeals to athletes and nonathletes alike. We believe the new non-carbonated formula, new flavours and updated graphics will position All Sport favorably among sports beverages of its kind. All Sport is not only a thirst quencher, but a body quencher."
There is a variety of packaging including 20-ounce single servings; 24-ounce single servings; 1 liter and 32-ounce bottles; and two powder forms, Fruit Punch and Lemon Lime.
In the battle of the giants, PepsiCo has stolen a march on Coca-Cola over the last year or so and its performance in the first half of the current fiscal year suggests it is still has the upper hand. ...
A recent report on the UK soft drinks market showed that growth in non-carbonates at the expense of traditional carbonated soft drinks is much less marked in the on-premise sector than in the take-hom...
A departing PepsiCo executive is to be handed a US$4.56m package spread over the next two years for his consultancy services....
The Pepsi Bottling Group has signed a letter of intent to acquire Pepsi-Cola Bottling Company of Charlotte (Pepsi Charlotte) for an undisclosed sum....
The Pepsi Bottling Group today reported second quarter net income of US$148m, or diluted earnings per share (EPS) of $0.59. The results were up on the same period last year as the company grew volumes...
Pepsi-Co. has been removed from a Syrian blacklist of companies which have dealings with Israel, according to a report in the official Syrian newspaper al-Thawra....
Pepsi has launched a new 50cl silver-coloured bottle for its Pepsi light soft drink as part of a major advertising campaign to roll out this summer in Spain....
PepsiCo's president and CFO, Indra Nooyi, has been forced to apologise for remarks she made whilst speaking to the 2005 graduating class of Columbia University's Business School in New York City last ...
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends